So now we have a real hellenic quest to challenge with! Well done, guys!
A downloadable game
for Commodore 16/Plus4
"Infuriatingly addictive game based on the twelve deathly labours of a modern day Hercules."
Can you help Hercules (or Yolanda) complete the twelve labours before entering Hades for the final challenge? Platforms appear or turn to fire before your eyes - dare you make that leap of faith into the unknown?
With each of the first 11 levels appearing in random order, you'll never know quite where you are or what your next move is.
Original game conversion by Wayne Alan Maw (Power House)
Code & level changes: C64 Mark
Music & sound fx: dmx87
Additional graphics: Jolie Jones
New level designs: jolie & i_a_n
Test: jolie, i_a_n, oohnavyseals, stepz, luca
This redux version of the classic Hercules game for Commodore 16/Plus4 includes:
- All new music and sound fx
- Three new 'Hades' levels
- Yolanda, Hades labour item and enemy char designs
- Design changes to existing levels
- New platform and fire chars
- A new scoring system that rewards quick completion
- Fixed controls, raster and other minor bugs
- NTSC compatibility
- A complete re-code of the original from the bottom up
- Built in cheat modes
Joystick in Port 2 or keys (WASD + Return or IJKL + Shift)
Esc - rage quit
Play on real hardware or YAPE
Many thanks to Luca (of FIRE) at Plus4World